Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ah the Joys of the "Getting to Know You" First Post

Hello.

My dad said that I should get a blog here, so I did. YAY! Um, things you should know about me if things are to work out between us.... According to some people, I'm a lot like a retarded kitten. I'm not totally sure what that means, but I think it's a really spiffy description. I kinda bounce around from mood to mood and I'm kinda spazzy sometimes. I also sink into states of hateful melancholy. Mainly though, I'm pretty peppy.

So, my greatest love (sewing) is also my greatest cause of frustration. In many ways, actually. Firstly, I work at a sewing center. Mainly I work at a satellite location inside a fabric store. It's very boring and I mostly sit and read. That and I explain to people, "no, I can't cut your fabric, I don't work for Hancock Fabrics". It's really annoying, if I only I didn't want money.... Stupid money, root of all evil.... So, back to sewing. It's also really frustrating because I have so many projects and no time. Between school, work, and trying to have a life, there's no time to sew. And Halloween is coming up, so it's almost time to start my costume. Does anyone know where I can find good information on 16th century female pirate clothes? I'm going as Grace O'Malley. I'm even making a corset! Wheee!

Well, I should get going, I have school in the morning. I want to be up early enough to have a real breakfast and put on makeup and stuff (so I look pretty for my beau, Cody). Wish me luck!

Toodles!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Let me be the first to say welcome, and good luck!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn. I'm only the second comment.

I'll keep looking though, because you are also way cooler than I ever will be.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to the addicting blog world.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home