Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bruises and Skanking

So last night was the last ever Roadkill Eddies concert. They've been one of my favorite bands since I first heard them...gee, ages ago now. It was a great show. It was at a church by my house, so Cody and I walked there. I kinda got us turned around, I thought it was a different church by my house at first. Ah well, we were still early. So an Eddies side project band played, then a guy on acoustic guitar, the Operetta (who rock), the Chimney Sweeps, and then finally the Eddies. It was sad and amazing. I finally figured out how to skank (for those who don't know, skanking is the standard punk can-can on crack looking dance). I'm also covered in bruises from the mosh pits, which were rather dominated by metalheads. I wonder what metalheads were doing at a punk/indie/ska concert? Weird. It was a good night.

Oh! I finally got a driver's license! So yesterday, instead of Cody driving me around, like usual, I drove him around! I'm really happy that my parents encouraged me to get a license. Well, I should go, we're going to the Renegade Craft Fair today!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you just have too many churches by your house.

Heh.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home