Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dear Die-ary...

First off, hugs to anyone who gets this blog title. Life has been tiring, despite the fact that I haven't been doing much. There's been minimal homework, and work is a joke. The store didn't sell a thing ALL DAY yesterday. I don't even know why I show up. I could be comfortable at home reading, not sitting there reading. So ever since I got my license, I've been picking my sister up from school. Now I remember why I hated high school. Arrogant little snots running in front of the car, terrible clothes and just general stupidity. Not that I'm that much better, but, hey, at least I'm in college, right? It's almost time to change for work. I have to look pretty and pretend to be nice. >_<' Ah well, at least I get money and work with cool people. There might be more after work.

Toodles!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such is life my dear.

Such is life.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home