Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Halloween Madness

Well, that most joyous time of year is upon us. Halloween is fast approaching, and Dad and I spent the day getting in the spirit. We just got back from a spiffy trick shop nearby. Mom and Dad are going as Lizzie Borden and her father, respectively. I have two costumes this year. First is my party costume, a pirate; and the second is "Night of the Living Prom Queen" for Halloween night. Dad and I just bought the gore components of our costumes. I think that this will be a good year for costumes. Now I just have to make a pirate skirt and various accesories. I already have most of my Prom queen costume, i just need gauze and fake eyelashes. I'll pot Halloween pictures when the holiday rolls around. YAY!! I really hope to traumatize some small children this year, that would really make my Halloween.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Traumatizing young children is good for every day fun!

Not just Halloween.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Dino said...

yes post pictures you have to

12:02 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Hopefully your Halloween experience will be complete when you make a child cry.

Have fun!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home