Saturday, February 02, 2008

Back

I'm sorry I haven't posted in so damn long (again). Things have been ten shades of crazy for the last couple of months. Let's see... I got dumped, I got a new job, I started going out (!!!), I started my last semester of community college, I crashed my car (no injurues at all and the other car is fine), yeesh, so much stuff! I think that I'm going to take a cue from Bubs, over at Sprawling Ramshackle Compound and start posting a freak of the week. Only these will be the freaks I personally encounter. I have quite a collection you see. They follow me at work, harass me when I go out dancing, it's truly magical. So once I have some time and a fresh juicy freak, I'll start posting. Till then, toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home