Wednesday, November 01, 2006



I'm sorry I've been such a rotten person and haven't posted recently. Yesterday was a zombie walk, and it was fun! We all got zombied up and wandered around trick or treating and moaning loudly. It was great! We only got questioned about our age once (after receiving candy, no less). It was awesome. More Halloween-ness this weekend, as Hannah (my sister) and I are having our party Saturday. Tomorrow I'm going supplies shopping. Thank goodness for post Halloween sales!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look Awesome!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Truly, you keep the spirit of Halloween going! I'm so glad I spent so much time scaring you as a small child.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Dystopia said...

You have made me the person I am, for better and worse. I thank you for it. ^_^

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home