Friday, October 13, 2006

TAGGED!!!

Thank you, Dad. I have now been tagged.

1) Would you bungee jump?
Yeah, my sociology teacher raves about it. It sounds like fun.

2) If you could do anything in the world for a living what would it be?
To make clothes for people like me.

3) Your favorite fictional animal?
That is unfair! There are so many good ones.... I'd have to say El Chupacabra.

4) One person who never fails to make you laugh?
My beau Cody.

5) When you were 12 years old what did you want to be when you grew up?
A fashion designer.

6) What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Hope to goodness it's not really morning.

7) Have you ever gone to therapy?
Nope.

8) If you could have one super power what would it be?
Um... could I just be Storm?

9) Your favorite cartoon character?
Daggett Doofus Beaver.

10) Do you go to church?
Not really.

11) What is your best childhood memory?
I had such a great childhood..... Camping at Mississippi Palisades, watching zombie movies with my family and playing Oregon Trail with friends.

12) Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Absolutely not! I'm all for marriage, and moreover, I'm all for marriage be you gay, straight, whatever.

13) Do you own a gun?
Not me personally, but the house I live in, definitely.

14) Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex.
I'm more of a headbut or kick kind of girl.

15) Have you ever sung in front of a large group of people?
Yeah. I had to sing "Part of Your World" for a vocal recital. I forgot the words, but one girl told me she was moved to tears.

16) What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Hair, definitely hair.

17) What is your biggest mistake?
There have been a few really bad ones.

18) Say something totally random about yourself.
I hate peanut butter.

19) Has anyone ever said that you look like a celebrity?
I get Liv Tyler A LOT. I've also gotten Angelina Jolie (?), Alannis Morisette, and Molly Ringwald.

20) What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
Cody has done so much... Let's go with our six month marker. We had gone out to a carnival a bit before our six months. I had told him about how much I liked the idea of riding the ferris wheel with someone you love, like in old movies. So a couple weeks later, we went to Chicago for our six months. We hung around all day, and that night he surprised me by taking me for a ride on the Navy Pier ferris wheel. It was so sweet!

21) Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Oh, absolutely!

22) Is it wrong not to tag anyone?
Prolly. Thus, I shall make with the tagging.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Who is this "Cody" character?

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man. I LOVE Angry Beavers.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home